My photo
BRIDGE CITY, TEXAS, United States
Mainc Depressive, 40+ S/W/F from Southeast Texas. I love my family, friends, pets & GOD! I am a Dreamer, A thinker, A Poet, A mother to many! I awake each day asking myself: "What will make me Happy today?" I don't believe in Guilt, Remorse or Regret. If that makes me a Pshycopath~so be it! I live for today, tomorrow & enternity with the GOD/Jesus in Paradise. This life is but a second or two in our enternal lives. It is a vacation, a chance for learning, loving, feeling happiness~joy, pain~heartache & growing spirtually. So sit back & enjoy the show! Remember you will be judge by the standards you judge others! Follow the 10 comandments & when you screw up ~fall down & ask forgiveness from God! Yeah! I am a sinner but JC's got my back. FYI~With all that said........ keep in mind~I am still a Bi~Polar Crazy Woman! Yeah! I have to fall on my knees alot! Marcy Lynn Strahan ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Predictions 2009

BIG NOTE: AFTER FACED WITH A LIFE OR DEATH ORDEAL..............
BOY GEORGE WILL BE BORN AGAIN & SING CHRISTAIN MUSIC.........MAKING MANY CHRISTAIN CD'S & DVD'S, CARTOON VOICES & MORE.

My Dearest Paolo Nutini is in grave danger from someone who has
been on stage with him & is obessed with him. This person will cause him great harm if he does not get away from him fast.
This man will covet Paolo's fame & money......& will try to destory him.
I love Paolo dearly! I pray his family & friends help him get this evil ~ two faced leech out of his life before it's too late.

ADAM LAMBERT WILL WIN AMERICAN IDOL!

The worst damage ever will happen the Hamptons from a Hurricane......leaving it almost leveled....almost destroyed.

Central & South Mexico will the the hardest hit this year from Hurricanes.
Rio will suffer greatly from a hurricane too.

Red tide will greatly affect the fishing in the GulF of Mexico.

Chicago will have a string of fires & massive amounts of luding & voilence.

100's will die in Places like New York City from a freak heat wave.
Space debris will fall in a few places in the Central US.

California will have some power blackouts.
Colorado floodings as snow melts.


Reno will have a water shortage.

Washington.....lava will flow.
More noticed activity at Yosemite Park ~Watch this one closely!

The Largest Catfish will be found in the Mississipi river.
The Largest Shark on record will be found off the coast of Austriala!
An Unkown species of Whale near Ireland/Scottland.

In Alaska they will find a 2 headed Polar bear.
Africa.......more strange mix breed mixs of animals.


ABout 40-80 miles off of Bermuda they will find a massive treasure ship wreck.

I try to stay away from war & goverment stuff....but.......
early 2010 problems in Irag will come to a head.

China.......more Bird Flu.....earthquakes too.

A Gold Vein in Georgia Will Break all records in the world.


***************************************
My Celeb Mortality Predictions for 2009!
Please do not be offended by this post.
These are only predictions! I pray that I am wrong on some.
There are more but my head hurts so~I will stop with this list.


Deaths:
Natalie Cole
Jane Russell
Oral Roberts
Kenny Rogers
Bob Baker
Farrah Fawcet
David Letterman
Sylvia Browne
ELizabeth Taylor
Julie Andrews
Queen(Elizabeth) of England
Tommy Chong
Dolores Hope
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Art Linkletter
Walter Cronkite
Billy Graham
Les Paul
Ernest Borgnine
Andy Rooney
Henry Heimlich
Ray Bradbury
Carol Channing
Abe Vigoda
John Glenn
Gloria Vanderbilt
Slim Whitman
Doris Day
Gene Hackman
Peter Falk
Jim Nabors
Pia Zadora


Celebs will have~Terminal Illnesses & will be fighting with all their might:
Vicki Lawrence
Rose Marie
Bob Dole
Peter Frampton
Bea Arthur: Died 04/25/09 God rest her Soul!
Hugh Downs
Goldie Hawn
Barbra Mandrell
Dolly Parton
Woody Allen
Adam Ant
Don Johnson
Richard Anthony "Cheech" Marin
Dan Aykroyd
Bill Cosby
Kirk Douglas
Prince Phillip
Monty Hall
Bum Phillips
Patti Labelle
Cheryl Ladd
Robert Mutt Lange
John Madden
Lauren Huton
Fabain
OJ
Mia Farrow
Christopher Walken
Debbie Harry
Jesses Jackson
Ted Nugent
Suzi Quatro
Leslie Uggams
Patrick Swayze
Cher
Bill Clinton
Mel Gibson
Annie Lennox
Gnarls Barkley
Weird "Al" Yankovic
Phil Collins
Carlos Santana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Legend NFL-retire!!!
73-year-old John Madden is calling it quits.
NBC said- he has decided to retire.See more here:John Madden-retire

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

Bea Arthur has died, aged 86.

Spokesman Dan Watt said Bea had cancer, but did not offer any further details. Arthur passed away at home early this morning.