My photo
BRIDGE CITY, TEXAS, United States
Mainc Depressive, 40+ S/W/F from Southeast Texas. I love my family, friends, pets & GOD! I am a Dreamer, A thinker, A Poet, A mother to many! I awake each day asking myself: "What will make me Happy today?" I don't believe in Guilt, Remorse or Regret. If that makes me a Pshycopath~so be it! I live for today, tomorrow & enternity with the GOD/Jesus in Paradise. This life is but a second or two in our enternal lives. It is a vacation, a chance for learning, loving, feeling happiness~joy, pain~heartache & growing spirtually. So sit back & enjoy the show! Remember you will be judge by the standards you judge others! Follow the 10 comandments & when you screw up ~fall down & ask forgiveness from God! Yeah! I am a sinner but JC's got my back. FYI~With all that said........ keep in mind~I am still a Bi~Polar Crazy Woman! Yeah! I have to fall on my knees alot! Marcy Lynn Strahan ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

Sunday, January 4, 2009

freebirthdaytreatsblog

Woo Hoo! I won a ZENSES RAINFOREST GAME from FREEBIRTHDAYTREATS!
Click on the title above to visit her site!

Here's her intro:

What are you getting free for your birthday?Free stuff just for having a birthday? Maybe getting older has an upside, especially when free bowling, dinners, golf, movies, skiing and spa treatments are involved! The list is growing everyday!

Companies all over the United States have free birthday treats just waiting for you!
Even better, some of their free birthday treats are good for your entire birthday month.
Kids, adults, even pets can receive enticing birthday freebies.

Make a birthday even better! Browse for local free birthday treats today!

************
I won and it's not even my birthday yet~but it feels like it!
Kudo's & a very special thanks to Julie Northrop!

Your site is awesome! Great giveaways & very fantastic party & gift ideas!

1 comment:

Julie Northrop said...

You're too kind! Congratulations on winning a DS Zenses video game! I will be sending out an email tomorrow morning to get your info. Thank you for participating and blogging about Free Birthday Treats.com