My photo
BRIDGE CITY, TEXAS, United States
Mainc Depressive, 40+ S/W/F from Southeast Texas. I love my family, friends, pets & GOD! I am a Dreamer, A thinker, A Poet, A mother to many! I awake each day asking myself: "What will make me Happy today?" I don't believe in Guilt, Remorse or Regret. If that makes me a Pshycopath~so be it! I live for today, tomorrow & enternity with the GOD/Jesus in Paradise. This life is but a second or two in our enternal lives. It is a vacation, a chance for learning, loving, feeling happiness~joy, pain~heartache & growing spirtually. So sit back & enjoy the show! Remember you will be judge by the standards you judge others! Follow the 10 comandments & when you screw up ~fall down & ask forgiveness from God! Yeah! I am a sinner but JC's got my back. FYI~With all that said........ keep in mind~I am still a Bi~Polar Crazy Woman! Yeah! I have to fall on my knees alot! Marcy Lynn Strahan ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SUSAN HEIM ON PARENTING


I JUST WON: "UPSIDE DOWN" CD BY JIM COSGROVE,AKA "MR. STINKY FEET"!
I WON THIS CHILDRENS CD FROM SUSAN HEIM ON PARENTING!
SO WHO IS SUSAN HEIM & JIM COSGROVE? LET ME INTRODUCE YOU!

Susan is an EDITOR/AUTHOR & has a wonderful blog were you can find Christian based, humorous, insigthful & self help books on Parenting & more! She has wonderful giveaways & links/reviews on things any parent who love to be "in the know" about!
Here's her about me intro:
Susan M. Heim is an author and editor, specializing in parenting, multiples, women’s and Christian issues. Her books include "Oh, Baby! 7 Ways a Baby Will Change Your Life the First Year"; "Twice the Love: Stories of Inspiration for Families with Twins, Multiples and Singletons"; "It's Twins! Parent-to-Parent Advice from Infancy Through Adolescence"; "Boosting Your Baby's Brain Power"; and, "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Twins and More." She is also an editor for the bestselling "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series. Susan is the founder of TwinsTalk, a website for parents of twins and multiples. She writes a regular column called "Loving and Living with Twins and Multiples" on MommiesMagazine.com. She is an expert on twins and multiples for AllExperts.com and ParentsConnect.com, and a parenting expert on SelfGrowth.com. She is married and the mother of four sons -- two teenagers and twin preschoolers.
Jim Cosgrove is a performer of children's songs:
Jim Cosgrove -- who got his nickname, “Mr. Stinky Feet,” following the success of his 1999 release called Stinky Feet -- has delighted audiences throughout North America and Europe for the past decade, including two performances at The White House. His recordings have earned five national Parents’ Choice Awards, a National Parenting Publications Award, and two Parent-to-Parent Adding Wisdom Awards.

Cosgrove’s brand-new CD, Upside Down, his seventh release, celebrates the wondrous (and sometimes topsy-turvy) moments in a kid’s life, like discovering a Pizza Tree in the backyard, watching bugs party in the basement, swinging as high as the sky, and scribbling outside the lines. This collection of songs includes “Let’s Stick Together,” a tune inspired by (and performed with) his 3-1/2-year-old daughter Lyda after her little sister Willa suffered skull fractures and brain swelling when she was only two months old after being hit by a line-drive foul ball at a professional baseball game.

Want to hear some of Jim Cosgrove’s music? Just go to http://www.jimcosgrove.com/music.htm and click on the many tunes he has available. My twins and I were laughing and dancing around when we heard music from Mr. Stinky Feet’s Road Trip, Mr. Stinky Feet’s Christmas, Ooey Gooey, Bop Bop Dinosaur, and more!

KUDO'S TO SUSAN FOR HER INSPIRATIONAL CREATIVITY & WRITTINGS!
THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY! I WISH YOU SUCCESS IN UNLIMITED IDEA'S & INSPIRATIONS IN YOUR WRITTINGS!
KUDO'S TO JIM COSGROVE FOR YOU CHILDREN'S SONGS ~THAT ARE CHRISTIAN BASED & FUN FOR OUR CHILDREN TO SING & DANCE ALONG TO.

CHECK OUT THEIR SITES TODAY! YOU WILL FIND A TREASURE CHEST OF WONDERFUL INFO & MORE FOR YOU & YOUR CHILDREN!

No comments: