My photo
BRIDGE CITY, TEXAS, United States
Mainc Depressive, 40+ S/W/F from Southeast Texas. I love my family, friends, pets & GOD! I am a Dreamer, A thinker, A Poet, A mother to many! I awake each day asking myself: "What will make me Happy today?" I don't believe in Guilt, Remorse or Regret. If that makes me a Pshycopath~so be it! I live for today, tomorrow & enternity with the GOD/Jesus in Paradise. This life is but a second or two in our enternal lives. It is a vacation, a chance for learning, loving, feeling happiness~joy, pain~heartache & growing spirtually. So sit back & enjoy the show! Remember you will be judge by the standards you judge others! Follow the 10 comandments & when you screw up ~fall down & ask forgiveness from God! Yeah! I am a sinner but JC's got my back. FYI~With all that said........ keep in mind~I am still a Bi~Polar Crazy Woman! Yeah! I have to fall on my knees alot! Marcy Lynn Strahan ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

Monday, April 2, 2012

Book Review: "The Survivors Club" By Ben Sherwood

First let me note : take the Survivor Profiler Quiz/test &  get your Survivor IQ, Get your Free unique 10 digit ID code, go to SurvivorProfiler.org. This is all free & really insightful

Now, this is one review I find hard to write. This book was not what I thought it would be...but it IS very riveting! The Survivors Club novel takes you through many steps to becoming a Survivor by real life stories of Survivors. It is very in depth & thought provoking. You will Never be the same once you've read this book! You will be Better, stronger & wiser!
The only complaint ~I can muster is that the author seemed a little A.D.H.D. at times!
You really have to follow closely or you will loose tract. He often starts a point A..goes to x.y.z & then back to B!
For more check out: http://www.thesurvivorsclub.org/about-us/about-the-book

I would suggest you take the Profiler IQ Test too!
My results are:

This is just the basic results! Yes, there are detailed pages on my personality from this...I would rather not post. For Me IT  Was 1000% True!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, are you the same Marcy that commented on the Always Infinity pads on
http://thegloss.com/fashion/win-a-year-supply-of-always-infinity/
and
http://thattechchick.com/pgs-give-health?

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

Yes, that's me ! Would be so awesome to: Win a year supply of Always Infinity or 1 fullsize of Olay bodywash ! Have not seen the winner's names posted yet! *Finger's Crossed* hoping I do win!
Both great sites for reviews & giveaways!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for confiming. I was reaching out to you not in regard to the contest but in the hope that you would consider allowing Always Infinity to use your review in advertising. If you are interested, please email shaina.holtz@leoburnett.com.

Thank you,

Shaina